fire

Sandstone Village Fire, Fishers, IN

Three homes located in Sandstone Village, Fishers, IN were destroyed by fire on the afternoon of August 27.  The fire started in the attic of one of the homes due to an electrical problem that had been previously worked on by an electrician.  The homeowner...

Read More

AFCI – A Safety Devise That Could Save Your Home

We've all heard of GFI (Ground Fault Interrupter) used in bathrooms and in the kitchen, but have you ever heard of an ACFI? (Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter).  Electrical malfunctions are a major cause of fires in both home and business.  Across the country, 49 states require...

Read More